Building and Contents Cover

Building insurance covers against damage to the property and it usually a condition of your mortgage as it enables you to rebuild your property in the event of serious damage.

Contents insurance is optional but recommended as it covers the contents in your home such as personal possessions, furniture and electrical goods.

Every home is different and will require insurance that meets specific needs. Your specialist will consider the age and location of your property, affluence of the area in which you live, the proximity to various environmental factors and potential risks. They will use this to find the best deal to meet the needs of the home you wish to keep safe.

Quick Call Back

Complete this form and we will call you back